- 7 Favorites
CURRICULUM FROM NEXT GEN PERSONAL FINANCE (NGPF) is a free collection of 65+ lessons, 100+ standalone activities, and dozens of projects, case studies, assessments, and more, that all are accessible online. Topics include saving, checking accounts, managing credit, financial pitfalls, budgeting, careers, taxes, insurance, and investing.
- Next Gen Personal Finance (NGPF)
- Next Gen Personal Finance
- Published / Released Year
- Resource Categories
- Resource Portal
- Resource Type
- Article/Information, Audio/Video, Calculator/App/Software, Comprehensive Curriculum/Program, Downloadable resources, Lesson/Lesson Plan (one lesson), Online learning, Teaching Guide
- Target Users
- Teacher, classroom or after school
- Grade Level
- 7th grade, 8th grade, 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade, 12th grade, College & young adult
- English, Spanish
- Order Phone Number
- (650) 218-8408
- Jump$tart Standards
- CD1 - Analyze the costs and benefits of various types of credit
- CD2 - Summarize a borrower's rights and responsibilities related to credit reports
- CD3 - Apply strategies to avoid or correct debt management problems
- CD4 - Summarize major consumer credit laws
- EI1 - Explore job and career options
- EI2 - Compare sources of personal income and compensation
- EI3 - Analyze factors that affect net income
- FDM1 - Recognize the responsibilities associated with personal financial decisions
- FDM2 - Use reliable resources when making financial decisions
- FDM3 - Summarize major consumer protection laws
- FDM4 - Make criterion-based financial decisions by systematically considering alternatives and consequences
- FDM5 - Apply communication strategies when discussing financial issues
- FDM7 - Control personal information
- FDM8 - Use a personal financial plan
- I1 - Explain how investing may build wealth and help meet financial goals
- I2 - Evaluate investment alternatives
- I3 - Demonstrate how to buy and sell investments
- RMI1 - Identify common types of risks and basic risk management methods
- RMI2 - Justify reasons to use property and liability insurance
- RMI3 - Justify reasons to use health, disability, long-term care and life insurance
- SS1 - Develop a plan for spending and saving
- SS2 - Develop a system for keeping and using financial records
- SS3 - Describe how to use different payment methods
- SS4 - Apply consumer skills to spending and saving decisions
No Comments Found
Review made at 10:35pm on November 4th, 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.orgI love the details of the different components!
Review made at 03:03pm on November 4th, 2018 by email@example.comLooking forward to digging into this curriculum!! I just need some time. Time is so limited, but these resources are worth finding time!! Thank you for sharing this very valuable resource.
Review made at 03:01pm on November 4th, 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.orgI use their stuff all the time! It’s great! Super user friendly!
Review made at 02:53pm on November 4th, 2018 by email@example.comThe resources through NGPF are comprehensive and well-designed. I have used a few resources and plan on using more in the future.
Review made at 02:42pm on November 4th, 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.orgNextGen will always provide needed helps and curriculum to reach all my students. Financial Football reached my gamers after lunch when nothing else did.
Review made at 02:15pm on November 4th, 2018 by email@example.comAn amazing resource... One of many that have changed my classroom!
Review made at 02:06pm on November 4th, 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.org