- 7 Favorites
NEXT GEN PERSONAL FINANCE (NGPF) is a free, online library of 1500+ personal finance resources including: 65+ complete lessons (with teacher guides and assessments), 100+ standalone activities for experiential learning, nearly 300 videos, and a Blog updated 5-6 times per week with lesson ideas, current events and discussion questions.
- Next Gen Personal Finance (NGPF)
- Next Gen Personal Finance
- Published / Released Year
- Resource Categories
- Resource Type
- Article/Information, Audio/Video, Calculator/App/Software, Comprehensive Curriculum/Program, Downloadable resources, Game/Toy, Lesson/Lesson Plan (one lesson), Online learning, Research Report, Teaching Guide , Workbook/Activity Sheet
- Target Users
- Parent, home school, Student, self-directed study, Teacher, classroom or after school
- Grade Level
- 7th grade, 8th grade, 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade, 12th grade, College & young adult
- Order Phone Number
- (650) 218-8408
- Jump$tart Standards
- CD1 - Analyze the costs and benefits of various types of credit
- CD2 - Summarize a borrower's rights and responsibilities related to credit reports
- CD3 - Apply strategies to avoid or correct debt management problems
- CD4 - Summarize major consumer credit laws
- EI1 - Explore job and career options
- EI2 - Compare sources of personal income and compensation
- EI3 - Analyze factors that affect net income
- FDM1 - Recognize the responsibilities associated with personal financial decisions
- FDM2 - Use reliable resources when making financial decisions
- FDM3 - Summarize major consumer protection laws
- FDM4 - Make criterion-based financial decisions by systematically considering alternatives and consequences
- FDM5 - Apply communication strategies when discussing financial issues
- FDM7 - Control personal information
- FDM8 - Use a personal financial plan
- I1 - Explain how investing may build wealth and help meet financial goals
- I2 - Evaluate investment alternatives
- I3 - Demonstrate how to buy and sell investments
- RMI1 - Identify common types of risks and basic risk management methods
- RMI2 - Justify reasons to use property and liability insurance
- RMI3 - Justify reasons to use health, disability, long-term care and life insurance
- SS1 - Develop a plan for spending and saving
- SS2 - Develop a system for keeping and using financial records
- SS3 - Describe how to use different payment methods
- SS4 - Apply consumer skills to spending and saving decisions
No Comments Found
Review made at 09:27am on November 5th, 2018 by email@example.comNGPF curriculum is awesome. my students enjoy the lessons that are available. There are hands on lessons that drive home the concepts of personal finance.
Review made at 08:17am on November 5th, 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.orgI really liked the roommate budgeting activity.
Review made at 11:33pm on November 4th, 2018 by email@example.comStudent engagement. Need I say more? This up-to-date curriculum is the best out there! Whether you need a supplement activity, bell ringers, or a full semester's with of curriculum, NGPF has the best stuff out there! Their activities ask the students real world application and critical thinking questions. The directions are simple to use (and if they are not or you have any issues, you simply let them know and they usually update it pretty quickly). This company is passionate about what they do and Tim is fully and personally invested in supporting teachers to reach every student in the country.
Review made at 06:04pm on November 4th, 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.orgNGPF is a great place to find an abundance of resources with customizable Google Docs. They are easy to use and updated regularly!
Review made at 05:49pm on November 4th, 2018 by email@example.comThis was useful and easy to use for my students...very easy to understand..useful tool
Review made at 02:08pm on November 4th, 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.orgSo many wonderful activities. Love the Question of the Day!