- 8 Favorites
THE STOCK MARKET GAME helps students build a fundamental understanding of investing and their role in the capital markets, while providing them with real-world skills and practice. Curricula and teaching resources are available to participating teachers through the Teacher Support Center.
- SIFMA Foundation
- SIFMA Foundation
- Published / Released Year
- Resource Categories
- Resource Portal
- Resource Type
- Calculator/App/Software, Game/Toy, Teaching Guide
- Target Users
- Parent, home school, Student, self-directed study, Teacher, classroom or after school
- Grade Level
- 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade, 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade, 12th grade, College & young adult
- Order Phone Number
- Jump$tart Standards
- FDM1 - Recognize the responsibilities associated with personal financial decisions
- FDM2 - Use reliable resources when making financial decisions
- FDM4 - Make criterion-based financial decisions by systematically considering alternatives and consequences
- FDM5 - Apply communication strategies when discussing financial issues
- FDM7 - Control personal information
- FDM8 - Use a personal financial plan
No Comments Found
Review made at 09:53am on November 5th, 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.orgI’ve used this for 12 years. My students love the idea of investing and spend a great deal of time researching stocks. A great math and real life experience!
Review made at 02:50pm on November 4th, 2018 by email@example.comI have used this resource with an after-school Stock Market Club. The students really enjoyed it.
Review made at 02:36pm on November 4th, 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.orgThis is the most requested simulation in my school!!
Review made at 02:34pm on November 4th, 2018 by email@example.comWhen I was a senior in high school, we did the stock market game. It held our attention and it was exciting to be a part of. Now, I am at the #JSNEC18 and I’m excited to add this into my fifth grade classroom.
Review made at 02:33pm on November 4th, 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.org
Review made at 02:09pm on November 4th, 2018 by email@example.comThe students are so excited about this opportunity.