Building Blocks of Financial Capability is a report that describes three key strategies to help youth acquire the foundation to navigate the financial marketplace as adults. It includes Executive Function, Financial Habits and Norms, and Financial Knowledge and Decision-Making Skills.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Format and Delivery
- Online Learning/Interactive, Physical Product
- Resource Type
- Lessons/Lesson Plans and Activities
- Target Audience
- Early Elementary, Elementary Grades, Middle Grades, High School, College/Postsecondary, Adult
- Order Instructions
- Email to request hardcopies.
- Contact Information
- (855) 411-2372