- 1 Favorite
MONEY MATTERS ONLINE helps young adults take control of their finances. Modules: checkbooks, credit, loans, rights & responsibilities of renting an apartment, buying a house, stocks & investments, retirement, insurance, entrepreneurship, bankruptcy & giving. Assessment tools, monitoring student progress & 12 PowerPoint presentations are included.
- First Command Educational Foundation
- First Command Education Foundation (FCEF)
- Published / Released Year
- Publication Schedule for Series or Periodical
- Updated 2011
- Format and Delivery
- Online Accessible, Online Use/Online Learning
- Resource Type
- Comprehensive Curricula, Programs, Systems, Courses.
- Target Audience
- Middle Grades, High School, College/Postsecondary
- Contact Information
- (817) 569-2940
- Jump$tart Standards
No Comments Found
Review made at 11:31pm on November 2nd, 2019 by email@example.comWow! This is a fabulous resource. 12 power points that are easy to understand. I can’t wait to use this in class.