- 0 Favorites
SNL’s KATE MCKINNON AND BETH KOBLINER made a video that shows why it’s so important that parents talk money with kids. Beyond the laughs lies an important message: We need to teach children money basics early—no joke. Check out bethkobliner.com for more ways to make your kid a money genius.
- The Beth Kobliner Company
- Beth Kobliner
- Published / Released Year
- Resource Categories
- Resource Type
- Target Users
- Parent, home school
- Grade Level
- Pre-school & kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade, 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade, 12th grade
- Order Phone Number
- Jump$tart Standards
- CD1 - Analyze the costs and benefits of various types of credit
- SS4 - Apply consumer skills to spending and saving decisions
No Comments Found
Review made at 04:08pm on December 7th, 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.orgMy kids love Kate McKinnon so I was excited to show them Ms. McKinnon making financial literacy fun. Her personality is great as always, but I'd have preferred if the video tried to get across one main financial literacy point instead of glancing at a few things I as a parent should be doing. I don't think kids anything substantial from this video, but maybe just seeing Kate McKinnon paying attention to the topic a little is enough.
Review made at 10:04am on November 5th, 2018 by email@example.comI have showed this video to teachers and students as well! It’s an eye opener to how important financial literacy is to our youth.