- 0 Favorites
VISION BOARD: INVEST FOR YOUR FUTURE is designed to help students think about saving and investing for their future financial goals. Investor.gov offers additional financial planning tools to help create a plan and check the background of investment professionals.
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Lori Schock, Director of the SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
- Published / Released Year
- Format and Delivery
- Online Accessible
- Resource Type
- Tools, Toolkits, Apps, Simulations
- Target Audience
- Middle Grades, High School
- Jump$tart Standards
No Comments Found
Review made at 11:00am on September 5th, 2021 by email@example.comI love using vision boards in my classroom! They are a great way for students to set goals and work towards them. The quizzes available are bonus!!