Foundations of Financial Literacy is a textbook designed to prepare students to be responsible for their own money management and become financially capable individuals. Principles of personal financial literacy and economic concepts are presented.
- Sally R. Campbell, Robert L. Dansby
- Publication Schedule for Series or Periodical
- 10th Edition
- Format and Delivery
- Digital/Printable/Downloadable, Physical Product
- Resource Type
- Target Audience
- High School, College/Postsecondary
- Order Instructions
- Order this textbook by phone, email, online, or through a local G-W Educational Consultant. If ordering online, click on the link listed here and select the "Products/Prices" tab.
- Contact Information