- 2 Favorites
INTERACTIVE: PAYBACK is an interactive simulation activity where students are in the "driver's seat" as they make decisions to get into college and successfully graduate.
- Next Gen Personal Finance (NGPF)
- Next Gen Personal Finance
- Published / Released Year
- Resource Categories
- Resource Type
- Workbook/Activity Sheet
- Target Users
- Teacher, classroom or after school
- Grade Level
- 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade, 12th grade
- English, Spanish
- Order Phone Number
- (650) 218-8408
- Jump$tart Standards
- CD1 - Analyze the costs and benefits of various types of credit
- EI1 - Explore job and career options
- FDM1 - Recognize the responsibilities associated with personal financial decisions
- FDM4 - Make criterion-based financial decisions by systematically considering alternatives and consequences
- SS4 - Apply consumer skills to spending and saving decisions
No Comments Found
Review made at 08:56am on November 5th, 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.orgThis is an amazing resource to help students learn the costs of college. They balance their student debt with metrics of happiness, focus, & engagement. Be prepared for LOTS of great conversation during and after using this interactive!
Review made at 11:15pm on November 4th, 2018 by email@example.comMy students are playing this tomorrow! I have played SPENT for the last several years and it has started many great conversations. This game will not only start many conversations about the decisions we make for college, but is also a great opportunity for students to win scholarship money! It's easy to use, moves quickly but the pace is controlled by each student, and covers so many areas of decision-making.
Review made at 04:56pm on November 4th, 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.orgGreat game! Students enjoyed and had great experiences. I modified the essay prompts to well developed paragraphs since I teach 220 students but was amazed at the results!