Pathways is a program designed to help students successfully transition from high school to postsecondary education, and into adulthood through informed and proactive financial decisions, from loan agreements to household budgets to career choices. It includes five modules of 60-90 minutes each.
- Dr. Melody Bell
- Publication Schedule for Series or Periodical
- Updated annually.
- Format and Delivery
- Online Learning/Interactive
- Resource Type
- Comprehensive Curricula and Learning Systems
- Target Audience
- High School, College/Postsecondary
- Order Instructions
- For delivery of curricula by trained financial professional volunteers, check availability in your state.
- Contact Information
- (800) 406-1876