- 4 Favorites
TAKE CHARGE TODAY is curriculum designed "by educators, for educators" with a decision-based approach to personal finance. Lessons include hands-on activities, worksheets, student reading, PowerPoint presentations and reinforcement of key concepts, and assessments to test knowledge retention. Professional development for educators is also available.
- Take Charge Today
- The University of Arizona -- Center for the Philosophy of Freedom
- Published / Released Year
- Publication Schedule for Series or Periodical
- Continual updates
- Format and Delivery
- Online Accessible, Online Use/Online Learning
- Resource Type
- Comprehensive Curricula, Programs, Systems, Courses.
- Target Audience
- Middle Grades, High School
- Special Needs
- Visual Special Needs
- Special Needs Note
- Information sheets are in an accessible format for screen reader software.
- Contact Information
- (520) 621-3998
- Jump$tart Standards
No Comments Found
Review made at 08:10am on November 3rd, 2019 by email@example.comGreat resource. Lessons are thorough and easy to follow. Thank you!
Review made at 05:04pm on November 4th, 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLesson plans are easy to follow and include a variety of pedagogy methods to fit multiple learning styles. Resources are easily modified.
Review made at 02:19pm on November 4th, 2018 by email@example.comTCT is a complete, comprehensive curriculum for classroom educators. My students enjoy the active-teaching lessons!